Friday, September 17, 2010

Study week :D



I made red bean moon cakes with my mum. I played with the leftovers of the dough.

I cut the dough into different shapes.

The smell and the taste was really amazing.



This week went to a funfair with my boyfriend.

The entrance fee is quite cheap but the tokens to play the games is quite expensive.

We went for a ride on the ferris wheel 1st.

I like the view of the night sky. Made me feel relaxed from my stress.

We also played some mini games too.

We played pop the balloon and the prizes was a huge Winnie the Pooh bear.

I was so amazed to see tonnes of Winnie the pooh displayed at the shelves.

Unfortunately my boyfriend didn't pop enough balloon to claim the prize. Slightly dissapointed but we had fun though.

After tired of having fun, we decided to went back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment